Tuesday 11 March 2008

Karaoke with the boyfriend

Maiyuu, like many Thais, can dredge up from his memory the complete lyrics of Thai songs from years ago.

We held our own karaoke session in front of the computer yesterday.

I came across two old songs by Grammy singer Palapon: Khon Khong Ter, and Kae Mi.

I needed to look the lyrics, because I can never remember them. Maiyuu had no such problem, as he could sing from memory.

I sat in front of the screen, so I could read the lyrics, while boyfriend Maiyuu busied himself in another room.

Eventually he tired of the noise. 'Spare a tought for the Chinese neighbours - the ones you are always complaining make too much noise,' he told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, in English or Thai (I can't read anything else). Anonymous posting is discouraged, unless you'd like to give yourself a name at the bottom of your post, so we can tell who you are.