Wednesday 17 October 2007

Mud-mask moment

We are now the owner of a 19 inch flat screen by Samsung, which looks so wide I feel as if it is swallowing me.

When I turned on the computer this morning, the internet would not work. I woke up the boyfriend in the next room and asked him to help.

Maiyuu spent the next two hours deleting programs he had downloaded the night before, including the annoying Camfrog chat program. He has downloaded this before, only to have to delete it again later, as it interferes with the way the internet loads.

Problem solved, he played a karaoke video by the Grammy singer Marsha, which he bought yesterday (pay day). He sang along on a microphone plugged into the CD player.

After he had exhausted himself singing along to Marsha for half an hour, he applied a mud-coloured face mask, then went back to sleep.

While he fixed the computer I gave Maiyuu many kisses, as his short haircut looks handsome.

He responded well to the cuddles, though there is always a limit. 'That’s enough – I’m going back to bed. I was having a good sleep when you woke me.’

As I write, Maiyuu’s awake again, and Marsha is back on.

I am waiting for him to give me a haircut. ‘Hang on,’ he likes to say. There’s always something more important to do.

At least he is here, even if he is reluctant to pick up the electric hair-cutter. Normally I have to wait for him to get home from whatever remote part of town he happens to be in when I want my hair cut, usually on a Monday or Tuesday night. 

Several times, he has arrived hours late, despite having promised to turn up on time. I am heading out the door just as he comes in, or have given up and gone on to something else.

The hair cut drama causes stress in our relationship. I should really go to a hairdresser’s shop to get it done – but why spend B150 when I have a boyfriend who can do the job for free?

3 comments:

  1. if it's causing stress in your relationship, then I would think that Bt150 is a small price to pay for peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to me like he'd be eager to work off that $1000....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cmon dont make it a big deal.
    actually ur bf should do as ur hope but if not...who gonna stress? u or him ?

    let it go man!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, in English or Thai (I can't read anything else). Anonymous posting is discouraged, unless you'd like to give yourself a name at the bottom of your post, so we can tell who you are.