Tuesday 5 February 2008

Thai on my back


My Thai partner Maiyuu gave me a massage the other night. This is not a hands-on massage, as he uses his feet. All he has to do is walk up and down my back, while supporting himself against the wall.

He has just the right weight, though he seems to have grown a little lighter lately, as he felt lighter on my back.

I couldn't ask a westerner to walk up and down my back. It would break. Maiyuu, however, is smaller. We are compatible in more ways than I realised.

I don't know how we discovered this method, but it works well when accompanied by head massage (for which hands are needed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, in English or Thai (I can't read anything else). Anonymous posting is discouraged, unless you'd like to give yourself a name at the bottom of your post, so we can tell who you are.