Sunday 28 December 2008

Apple pies all over



Maiyuu made two apple pies yesterday - a large pie, and a baby one. Today he has made bacon and cheese sandwiches. It is good to see the kitchen back in action, after a quiet few days.

Maiyuu hardly talks these days, which is odd - just cooks, and watches television. Perhaps he can't be bothered conversing any more.

I do most of my talking at work. When I come home, I remind myself I am entering a no-chat environment. Occasionally, a farang work friend calls. Perhaps Maiyuu resents the fact that I talk to the farang much more than I do him.

-
I am ploughing through this blog to correct the English and otherwise tidy it up where needed.

I don't often read my own blog, which sounds strange. Still, it's relatively painless. My memory is so poor these days that I can pull up a post from six months ago and barely recognise it as my own. I am working backwards, and have now made it to early October.

That's a mere two months. Even back then, my posts were too heavy. I don't know how readers tolerated it. You should have sent me a message: 'This is getting boring!'

7 comments:

  1. "I don't often read my own blog, which sounds strange."

    It's not odd at all, I'm the same way. The word count for my lakorn episode post can be up to 2000-3000 words. There is no freaking way I'm going back and reading though that. Screw the poor sentence structure or grammar, I'm freaking tired.

    "Even back then, my posts were too heavy. I don't know how readers tolerated it. You should have sent me a message: 'This is getting boring!'"

    It wasn't that bad. I read though them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is not boring at all! Your observations of the daily life are a joy to read - even so if it's just a "quiet day".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly enjoy your blog, both the reports from the homefront and from the thai stars. Very pleased that you keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I disagree, bkkdreamer. the articles in october were heavy but I really enjoyed that. for entertainment I go elsewhere, for reading about your everyday-life in a Thai neighbourhood, I come here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments. It is good to hear that, heavy or not, people still read the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. despite what u said, i still come back every other day to read.. it's not so much of the pictures although they can be really erotic sometimes, but rather of the developments between yourself and the boyfriend..

    its a good read nevertheless.. that a way, i can almost imagine how life would be like through the words of your stories..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not boring at all, don't change a thing. Your every day life is actually quite exotic, you know.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, in English or Thai (I can't read anything else). Anonymous posting is discouraged, unless you'd like to give yourself a name at the bottom of your post, so we can tell who you are.