Thursday 1 May 2008

Hard candy

It's the day after pay day, and all is happy in the land. Thai boyfriend Maiyuu has bought Madonna's new album, Hard Candy. He's been waiting weeks for that.

He heard about it before it had been released. Then, after its release, he had to wait a little longer, until he had the money.

The other day I asked him to buy Together, the new album by Grammy artists Peck, Aof and Ice. I am sure we will both enjoy it.

'If you want an album you like personally, then you should pay for it yourself, 'he said.

He was joking, of course. I pay for all albums in this house, whether I like them or not.

'Madonna? 'I asked after he put it on this morning. I was about to tell him that I could live without Madonna, and that if he liked her so much he should find the money to buy her albums himself.

Maiyuu knew what was coming.

'Yes - but I will look for the album Together for you today.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, in English or Thai (I can't read anything else). Anonymous posting is discouraged, unless you'd like to give yourself a name at the bottom of your post, so we can tell who you are.